Go faster and further with the Voile Switchback! The free-pivot design allows you to easily ascend with zero resistance with an easy, more efficient stride. Switch between tour and ski mode with a ski pole tip while the open chassis design quickly sheds snow underfoot, preventing buildup in sticky snow conditions. As one of the lightest free-pivoting 75mm telemark bindings on the market, the Switchback will save your legs for steep and deep descents.
—Short Rod: Fits 75mm Nordic Norm Telemark Boots between 24-26.5 Mondo Point.
—Standard Rod: Fits 75mm Nordic Norm Telemark Boots between 27-31 Mondo Point.
- Full-wrap around stainless steel toe plate without rivets.
- Enclosed design eliminates ice build-up.
- Lightest weight available, 3lbs/1362g/pair.
- Appropriate riser height, 25mm.
- Time tested Hardwire heel assembly instead of braided cables.
- Includes dual height heel elevators +65mm/100mm.
- Ideal for Off-Piste
Weight(Pair): 3 lbs/1.36kg/pr.
Condition: New in open box. Never mounted.
Backcountry Skiing is an inherently dangerous sport in which there is always the possibility of bodily injury or death. The User of this product is solely responsible for learning proper backcountry travel techniques, avalanche awareness, and exercising good judgement. Utah Ski Gear is not liable for any personal injuries sustained by the use or misuse of this product. Ski at your own risk.</p.