Yes, it’s true. There are ski boots that grow along with your kids’ feet. The Idea Up adjustable ski boots from Roces can be tightened or loosened to fit a range of 6 sizes. This new model includes an anatomically padded liner. With padding in all the right places, your child won’t experience discomfort lack of circulation caused by over padding pressure points. The improved flex index on the Idea Up is approved by ski schools and clubs nationwide, while the addition of a shell sealing layer keeps moisture out of the boot. The result is a great little ski boot that will last even the fastest growing kids a few seasons.
- Adjustable ski boots for kids
- Black with lime green accents
- Can be adjusted to fit sizes 16.0-18.5 (US Kids 9-12)
- Easy to adjust mechanism is located in the heel
- Single buckle closure system
Part Number: Rc-Bk-Lg-16.0-18.0-16