The Roces Idea Free Adjustable ski boots are designed to make skiing comfortable and more affordable. Ski boots can be expensive, and trying to keep up with a growing child’s foot size, year after year, can be taxing on your wallet. Roces boots are easy to adjust across a range of 6 sizes, so they can be used for consecutive seasons. The new Idea Free model has an upgraded power strap and 3 buckle design. The crank mechanism, located in the heel of the boot, makes it easy to tighten or loosen the boot according to your needs. Adjustable boots are especially popular with children whose feet are hard to fit in regular ski boots.
- Youth adjustable ski boots
- Black with lime green accents
- Adjust from size 22.5-25.5 (US Men’s 4.5-7.5)
- 3 buckle design with power strap
- Improved warmth retention and moisture blocking technology
Part Number: RC-45049200018